Are you … passionate about using tech to help address climate change? Excited to make it easy for consumers to do their part? Interested in joining an early-stage startup?
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE! PUT YOUR SKILLS TO GOOD USE AS OUR LEAD DEVELOPER!
CleanPowerPerks is a game-changer: we’re reinventing clean energy marketing by creating a consumer-facing platform that re-invisions the customer experience at each stage of the lifecycle, making it easier and more enticing to choose a clean energy option. Americans sign up right through our platform then get rewarded through our Perks program, recouping the cost of clean energy + engaging with the larger community. We’re building a collective of people, brands and organizations that believe in walking the walk.
We’re seeking a part-time Lead Developer to oversee the completion of CleanPowerPerks beta website and integrations. Potential to grow into a full-time position and build a new platform from scratch. We’re looking for someone to build a relationship with, starting small and growing with over time. This will start as a contract position.
Why work for a company that doesn’t do good, when you can work in line with your values and influence the direction of a young company? Take ownership of the technology and enjoy a casual, positive and fun culture.
Technical Skills Required:
- LAMP stack development experience (PHP, MySQL, etc.)
- WordPress management and customization
- CSS + HTML
- Deep API Integration experience
- Appreciation for UX Design
- Familiarity with current digital tools
- Hosting management experience (AWS, etc.)
Non-Technical Skills Required:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Easy-going nature, positive attitude
- Interest in clean energy + passion for the environment
- Balance between planning + executing
- Strong design sense
- Full-stack development
- Experience with Ruby, Ruby on Rails
- Experience managing remote and/or offshore developers
- Familiarity with marketing
- Experience with coupons/rewards
- Experience with membership-based platforms
- Open to combined cash/equity compensation
Interested? Email Founder/CEO Tess O’Brien to set up an introduction/initial conversation.